< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

01-13-2002 08:49

Posted by:
Heiko Hartmann

Click Here to Email Heiko Hartmann   Find more posts by Heiko Hartmann

Hi!

I have applied your great new update to 1.01 which works like a charm, except...

I'm not sure about this, but on my Mac the Hopalong sample now runs very slowly (to be honest it makes no more fun to watch it with this speed :-).
Can you check if you have the same problem on your machines? I still didn't find the cause for this...

Ciao, Heiko.

01-14-2002 10:08

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Find more posts by Mark Tully

???

We've not changed anything that would affect TNT Basic's speed, all that was in this version is bug fixes and a couple of minor improvements. TNT Basic's core was untouched.

Try it with TNT Basic 1.0 again and see if that too has slowed down, if it has it may be an extension or something else that has been changed on your machine since the last time you ran it.

Currently, TNT Basic 1.0 is still available at http://www.tntbasic.com/download/TNT_Basic_100.sit in case you've deleted your copy.

Let us know if TNT Basic 1.0 still runs it fine.

Mark

01-15-2002 13:14

Posted by:
Dave

Find more posts by Dave

Heiko Hartmann

Just curious...are you the same Heiko Hartmann who once compiled the Atari Falcon Applications list?

01-20-2002 09:15

Posted by:
Heiko Hartmann

Click Here to Email Heiko Hartmann   Find more posts by Heiko Hartmann

You are right: No slowdown!

Hi!

Now I have checked with TNT Basic 1.00 and you are right: it's the same speed as in version 1.01. So I must confess: no slowdown, every thing is fine.

Well, I'm still not sure what is causing this on my Mac but anyway you will soon get a tiny update of 'Hopalong' with a big speed improvement...
:-)

Ciao, Heiko.