Current canvas
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

08-04-2003 10:49

Posted by:
eekaydee

Click Here to Email eekaydee   Find more posts by eekaydee

Is there a way to find out what the current canvas is?
How about a way to find out if a canvas is open?

08-05-2003 22:43

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Click Here to Email Mark Tully   Find more posts by Mark Tully

No on both accounts I'm afraid. Do you need this? We could add it to our todo list.

Mark

08-05-2003 23:26

Posted by:
eekaydee

Click Here to Email eekaydee   Find more posts by eekaydee

Sure, but go ahead and put it at the bottom, it's not that important. I could just keep track of those things with variables.

08-07-2003 14:26

Posted by:
someone

Click Here to Email someone   Find more posts by someone

Hey Mark, could we know what's on this todo list? ( There must be hundreds of commands! :)

08-07-2003 21:28

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Click Here to Email Mark Tully   Find more posts by Mark Tully

I keep meaning to organise it better so that I could present it. At the moment it's just a mix of bug fixes, new commands, ideas, improvements and sheer pie in the sky. We tend to fix bugs then pick a few popularly requested new features and add them for each new version, but it's not something we have a proper road map for or anything, so I would be hesitant about publishing the todo list in its current form as I'd hate to go making people think things are on the way when we might not do them for several more versions.

The next version will be mainly bug fixes, with a architecture reorgansiation for Hieroglyph and TNT Basic so that in the following version we can support large files beyond the 16Mb limit, that will allow for bigger resources such as more mp3s and quicktime movies. It's an ongoing thing though.

Cheers,

Mark