when can we expect a new version?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

12-19-2001 02:49

Posted by:
brett

Click Here to Email brett   Find more posts by brett

i really like this dev enviroment. i have some questions tho, if i buy it do i get free updates? will there be an update soon? will there be updates released as often that new problems are found? will i have to pay everytime new features are introduced? thx
-brett

12-19-2001 09:27

Posted by:
John Treece-birch

Find more posts by John Treece-birch

Upgrades

There will be a new version out sometime over the next week or so but this will just be a few bug fixes and have a few simple commands added. This will be provided free, as will all bug fixes and minor enhancements.

When we release a big update that adds significant features we will charge an upgrade fee (about $10) and we will give it away free to anyone who bought TNT Basic within 2 weeks of us releasing the update.

Basically though, we want as many early adopters as we can so we are not going to charge for updates yet and we are going to do our absolute best to keep you all happy by adding the features you ask for.

We are also currently drawing up plans of what features we are going to add and when we are going to add them. We will publish this on our web site soon.

Thanks for your interest,
John