< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

01-08-2003 05:12

Posted by:
Machi

Click Here to Email Machi   Find more posts by Machi

Hi,

The following was posted on versiontracker by someone who downloaded the first version of my game. I don't see how my code could have generated this condition (although I'm willing to be corrected), so I thought I'd post it here - for what its worth.

Regards,
Mark

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ggsamson

Dec 24, 2002

An interesting side effect of playing Burble is that it killed keyboard commands in all other apps (including the Finder) until a reboot. One star because it's better than any game I've ever written.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

01-26-2003 22:54

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Click Here to Email Mark Tully   Find more posts by Mark Tully

Fixed in 1.12

This is fixed in TNT Basic 1.12. It happened if Input Sprocket could not initialise itself on the user's machine and probably indicates some sort of system problem or a buggy version of Input Sprocket.

Cheers,

Mark

07-10-2003 06:20

Posted by:
appleide

Click Here to Email appleide   Find more posts by appleide

That's kind of same as me, I downloaded the pong source code but when I ran it, The only keyboard command that worked was (command .) for TNT Basic. I have Mac os X 10.2, is my input sprocket outdated or buggy?

07-10-2003 14:04

Posted by:
someone

Click Here to Email someone   Find more posts by someone

>
That's kind of same as me, I downloaded the pong source code but when I ran it, The only keyboard command that worked was (command .) for TNT Basic. I have Mac os X 10.2, is my input sprocket outdated or buggy?
>

I think input sprockets are not supported in OS X but I'm sure TNT inputs do not work on OS X.

07-13-2003 21:12

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Click Here to Email Mark Tully   Find more posts by Mark Tully

Our input commands currently don't support OS X. This is because we use input sprocket and input sprocket isn't supported on OS X. You can read the keyboard and mouse directly, but you can't have configurable input. Sorry about that.

Mark

07-13-2003 21:55

Posted by:
DanLurie

Click Here to Email DanLurie   Find more posts by DanLurie

Blame Apple for not porting InputSprocket.