Help! Can't add music files!
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

09-13-2002 00:44

Posted by:
Holmes

Click Here to Email Holmes   Find more posts by Holmes

I have one music file in heiroglyph already and it works just fine, but when I try to import more tracks it gives me this error message:

"The file "Raptor - Tooth & Claw.mp3" cannot be imported. Unexpected end of file."

Then another one:

"Signal raised. hr_ApproveResCreatorEditorSessMultiple() - null info handle passed, bailing...
File : Heirogplyph Res Creators.cpp
Line: 51"

I'm guessing that second error is because its passing arguments to a function and those arguments don't exist due to the fact it rejected the file, but why the heck can't I add more music in the first place?!?

I know that the error doesn't have to do with the specific music file because if I get rid of the first music file from the library I can import it just fine. I just can't have multiple music files in my project for some reason.

09-16-2002 15:02

Posted by:
John Treece-Birch

Find more posts by John Treece-Birch

Adding Music

This problem occurs when the resource file for the project has become too large, which basically means that your project is limited in size. I think it is about 12-13Mb but don't quote me on that.

Fortunately, we are currently working on a fix for this so that TNT Basic no longer stores data in a resource file and you will be allowed unlimited project sizes.

Thanks,
John

09-17-2002 02:13

Posted by:
Holmes

Click Here to Email Holmes   Find more posts by Holmes

Yeah, I thought it might have been that. Good to hear your working on a fix though. Oh well, theres a 10MB limit on uDev game contest anyway!