re: PDF version of manuals
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

08-22-2002 15:29

Posted by:
James Rhodes

Click Here to Email James Rhodes   Find more posts by James Rhodes

Since I have been so busy with my immigration to the United States from Canada, and everything else since my graduation from college in June, I have not begun the PDF version of the online manuals.

I will be starting the project this weekend, since I just found out I will be getting my work permit on Monday. woohoo! :) Fingerprints next month and then permanent residence in November - pretty fast considering I only applied about 5 weeks ago.

This is going to be a lot of work, so I ask for your patience. If you spot an error in the online documentation, PLEASE let the guys at TNT know, but also email me so I can make the changes before committing to PDF format. I will post something on my site (http://www.basicallyreal.com/) to let you know of my progress on it.

Question: which would you like done first? The "TNT Basic User Guide" or the "TNT Basic Online Help"??? Please reply here or send me an email to let me know.

Thanks,
James

08-23-2002 17:31

Posted by:
eLL

Click Here to Email eLL   Find more posts by eLL

the user guide first

the user guide should be done first,
while the online help is an essential quick reference when your actually coding,
if you've even gotten that far you've probably already know a thing or two, or read the userguide first