Please join me in my pain
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

04-19-2002 03:51

Posted by:
Louis! :(

Find more posts by Louis! :(

Please join me in mourning all my TNT stuff that I stupidly threw out when I got the new version... I thought my actual programs were in another folder... they were not.. they are not gone... Don't expect anything new from me for a while cuz it's all gone... i_i <-me crying...

04-19-2002 04:02

Posted by:
Tony Rose

Click Here to Email Tony Rose   Find more posts by Tony Rose

Gotta hurt!

Ouch!!! I almost did the same thing! I noticed at the last second though . Now I have duplicates of all my code on a zip disk.

04-19-2002 09:04

Posted by:
James Rhodes

Click Here to Email James Rhodes   Find more posts by James Rhodes

not good

Sorry to hear about that... It is painful to lose stuff you did or did not have a backup for. Remember then great iTunes hard drive wipe-a-rama? Well... because of someone's lack of care at Apple, I lost pictures of me and my wife when we first met, backed up data from college, and personal files. All 40 GBs worth zapped thanks to Apple... They eventually fixed the problem at their end, but doesn't help when I gotta explain to my wife why I have no pictures of us. :(

04-19-2002 13:02

Posted by:
Douglas O'Brien

Find more posts by Douglas O'Brien

Norton

If this happened recently, don't do any thing. If you have Norton you can use the file recoery to hopefully get something back.

04-19-2002 13:53

Posted by:
Louis!

Find more posts by Louis!

Dang

Dang.. which I had known that!... Dang... with I had Norton ^_^