etcetera,...impressive
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

12-08-2001 16:01

Posted by:
eLL'

Find more posts by eLL'

First nice site, very clean and uniform,fast loading as well...

(visit mine if you're game http://www.geocities.com/ellrx/index.html)

N e Way, This
T
N
T
Basic seems to be a "gameDevelopers RealBasic' (to relate it to what i know)

it has a very intuitive design and looks very clena and has a small size (bit wise)
I hope to build many a RPG with this and my other BeBeZ
Coldstone Game Engine, and ashamedly Cocoa DR3, tha haggardly quasi Game software, and HyperCard...i look forward to seeing how it measures up...

if its any good you'll hear from me soon...
another question to The Proprietor or Mod

is there some crippling Author fee/royalty/agreement for the building of software...what is the catch (do i have to drop your humongous logo like 15 times throughout the packaging and Software ???ĦĦĦĦ!!!!żżż

12-08-2001 16:19

Posted by:
John Treece-Birch

Find more posts by John Treece-Birch

Registration

Thank you for your interest in TNT Basic, and thanks for the compliments.

To answer your question you have to pay a $25 registration fee in order to build standalone products with TNT Basic. Once you've done that though, that's it, no strings attached. You can make as many games as you like and keep all the money for yourself. I guess it would be nice if we receive a small mention in the credits but that is entirely at the discretion of the author.

Hope you like TNT Basic!!

Thanks again,
John

12-08-2001 18:18

Posted by:
eLL'

Find more posts by eLL'

Mine All Mine

Good I like that makes me feel good, and makes you'all seem less of the ego-maniacs

01-16-2002 16:28

Posted by:
Jasoco@Jasoco.com

Click Here to Email Jasoco@Jasoco.com   Find more posts by Jasoco@Jasoco.com

RealBasic?? No. QBasic!

The first time I tried this, I related it to QBasic more than RealBasic. To think, I had actually planned on getting RealBasic to program GAMES! Thanks for saving me a lot of money, TNT!

I hope to see more features soon!

BTW, when is version 1.1 planned?

Also, if I pay the $25, will I need to pay again next time a new version comes out?

01-17-2002 09:20

Posted by:
John Treece-Birch

Find more posts by John Treece-Birch

Pricing

We are never going to charge for bug fixes and minor updates. We are also not going to charge a percentage of profits fee.

We are however going to charge a small update fee ($5-$10) when we bring out a version with significant improvements.

If you buy a copy of TNT Basic and we bring out a new version soon after, don't worry we'll let you have it for free :)

Thanks,
John