A bug! Or something...
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

02-22-2002 22:32

Posted by:
ERaZer

Find more posts by ERaZer

I just got <Achtung Luftwaffe!-ALPHA-> a early version of a game made in TNTBasic by Tony Rose(it was not built, it was in a Hiero. file), so of course I tested it. And when I was done I pressed the Escape key and the computer bombed and it said "Time Syncronisher(sp?)" and a "bus error" and when I pressed restart(the button in the window, not on the comp) it said "adress error". I dunno if this had with TNT Basic to do, but...
BTW, What is the Time Syncroniser thing?

02-24-2002 15:43

Posted by:
Mark Tully

Find more posts by Mark Tully

Never seen that one! Not sure what time synchroniser is referring to... If it happens again, please email me the file and I'll try to reproduce the error and then fix it if it's a bug in TNT Basic.

Cheers!

Mark

02-27-2002 02:32

Posted by:
Jasoco

Click Here to Email Jasoco   Find more posts by Jasoco

Time Synch is the Extension in OS 9 that allows you to synch your clock with the internet. It's part of the Time/Date Control Panel set.

On a similar note, before I even found TNT Basic, I had a problem with the OS 9 Time Synchronizer Extension to te point where I couldn't even start with the Extensions off. The file corrupted somehow. It happened twice in my time to the point I don't use it in OS 9 anymore. Or I enable it once and synch the time then turn it off.

Don't see how it's messing TNT Basic up though.