news
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

02-15-2002 15:27

Posted by:
James Rhodes

Click Here to Email James Rhodes   Find more posts by James Rhodes

On March 1st (tentative date), I will be launching the new look for my web site "BASICally REAL" at http://www.basicallyreal.com.

What I have planned for this web site is to mirror TNT's TNT Basic and also any examples they have posted, but I am also going to be accepting submissions for full games, examples, code snippets and guest tutorials via email right now for inclusion on this website. I will also be writing some stuff on my own for the site. I have experience with AMOS Basic in the past, so this is right up my alley so-to-speak. With the amount of old AMOS code I have access to, there would be a lot of examples for you to use. One problem... Converting AMOS banks (.abk files) into your TNT Basic projects - if someone could solve this, it would be so nice. Hopefully someone is up to the challenge... Make history! hehehe

Coming as soon as humanly possible... a language reference for TNT Basic. Initially, it will be offered as a PDF file, but eventually I would like to see a nice, spiral-bound book. :)